Well I have been carving some designs over the last 2 weeks.
I had earlier completed the Banksia coccinea and Native Mistletoe and as the Native rhododendron was on the carving board I decided to finish that.
As part of this series I have also completed the Gum Blossoms and have almost finished the Everlasting Daisies (strawflowers). So some progress being made.
I am hoping to print over the weekend as I have several things I need to get printed along with these new designs but have been caught up with family things and a rather irritated (and I must add irritating!!) RSI shoulder/neck/arm.
This looks fantastic! I was searching around for some linocut inspiration/motivation and came across your post. I’ll definitely be coming back to see how these turn out on paper. Great work on your blog… thank you!
Thanks for your comments I am hoping to print this week depending on the weather – very humid and wet for the past 2 days.