Being impatient I usually end up putting one of the less successful prints on top of my oil heater to dry it as quickly as possible. So this is the one that dried much more quickly and today I managed to do the first handcolouring ‘master’ on which I record all the colours for each flower/foilage. Basically this is the final colouring I will use – there are some minor changes which I have noted but basically this is how the final linocut of this New Zealand Wildflowers design will be handcoloured and editioned.
Still deciding on how many to actually edition…perhaps 20…
I’ve listed it on my website.
That’s just beautiful! Very nice work Lyn.
Lyn this has come up beautiful!